Route Sales Representative - Northern Virginia (NOVA)
We are in search of an experienced SALES REPRESENTATIVE in the Northern VA. AREA. Our Sales Representatives are provided with a delivery vehicle, expenses, 401k, and life insurance. Health, Dental and STD insurance are available. We also provide protected territories that are designed for unlimited growth. If you have a high energy level and consider yourself a go-getter, this may be the job for you.
As a Sales Representative for Atlantic Bingo Supply, you will visit licensed charitable organizations to deliver and solicit orders for gaming and Janitorial Supplies. Experience in Route Sales is preferred. The ability to lift up to 40 pounds repeatedly, occasionally work into the early evening hours, comfortably drive a small to medium box truck, pass a DOT exam and maintain a good driving record is required.
Not only do we provide a comprehensive training program, but we start all of our Sales Representatives with a competitive salary while you develop your territory and learn the gaming industry. After you become established in your market, you will be placed on a commission program where you will define your unlimited income potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Northern VA (Required)
- Driver License (Required)
Warehouse Delivery Associate - Odenton, Maryland
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor or Operations Manager, stages, loads and unloads product. Stocks and maintains warehouse inventory.
Spot checks orders prior to loading. Conducts periodic inventory checks. Delivers product to customers as needed.
- Selects and stages product for shipping.
- Shrink wraps, boxes and labels product for shipping.
- Assists in loading product for shipping/delivery.
- Assists in unloading product delivery.
- Restocks product in proper slot/area and maintains inventory.
- Uses Forklift and pallet jack.
- Spot checks orders prior to loading and delivery.
- Conducts on-going inventory spot checks of product count and location.
- Delivers product to customers when needed using van or Box truck.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Ability to climb ladders and walk extensively.
- Flexibility to work varied schedule.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Good driving record.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required.
- Manual dexterity required to operate machinery.
- Forklift certification (Not Required)